Volunteering at Goodwill is a great way to make an impact on the lives of people in our community who need a hand up. Whether you’re looking for ways to give back as an individual or you’re looking for corporate opportunities, we can help you get plugged into a great organization that believes in the value of people and the power of work.
Individuals of all ages, time commitments, and skill levels are encouraged to volunteer. Please contact Rosa Camacho at email@example.com to learn more about how you can make a difference at Goodwill.
Court Mandated Community Service
Goodwill partners with the court systems in Tarrant, Denton, Parker, and Johnson Counties to offer court-mandated community service hours to those on probation.
To apply for community service hours, please follow these instructions:
- Review the Rules and Regulations for the Court Mandated Community Service Program: CSR Rules & Regulations
- Print and sign the CSR Liability Form. (You will upload this signed form as part of your online application).
Need help printing or uploading your CSR Agreement? Visit one of our five area Job Resource Centers, take a picture of the signed form with your phone and upload the photo, or visit a local library branch to scan the signed form for you.
- Complete the online Mandated Community Service Application, below.
- You will receive an email notification of acceptance or denial of your application within 3-5 business days.
- If accepted, you will be assigned to a Goodwill Store or facility location.
- You will report to the assigned store or facility location to begin services.
- Upon completion of service, the manager will report the total hours of service to the CSR Administrator.
- A completion letter will be processed and forwarded to you as requested.
For more information on Community Service, please contact the CSR Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.