Volunteering at Goodwill is a great way to make an impact on the lives of people in our community who need a hand up. Whether you’re looking for ways to give back as an individual or you’re looking for corporate opportunities, we can help you get plugged into a great organization that believes in the value of people and the power of work.
Individuals of all ages, time commitments, and skill levels are encouraged to volunteer. Please contact Natasha Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about how you can make a difference at Goodwill.
Court-Mandated Community Service
Goodwill partners with the court systems in Tarrant, Denton, Parker, and Johnson Counties to offer court-mandated community service hours to those on probation.
To apply for community service hours, please follow these instructions:
- Print the Mandated Community Service Application (2016).
- Complete the application. Failure to complete the application in its entirety may result in you not being accepted.
- Fax both the Court Order and the application to the attention of: CSR Administrator at 817-536-1171, or email to email@example.com.
- The Goodwill CSR Administrator will notify you of acceptance or denial.
- If accepted, you will be assigned to a Goodwill Store or facility location.
- The Goodwill CSR Administrator will provide you with a point of contact at the designated facility.
- You will report to the Facility Manager to begin services.
- Upon completion of service, the manager will report the total hours of service to the CSR Administrator.
- A completion letter will be processed and forwarded to you as requested on the application.
For more information on Community Service, please contact Menshay Ross at firstname.lastname@example.org.