Goodwill Industries of Fort Worth believes that work has the power to transform lives by building self-confidence and independence, allowing individuals to achieve personal satisfaction and become productive members of society. Goodwill Fort Worth Job Resource Centers are designed to provide full job search assistance in strategic locations throughout the Fort Worth area. They provide fully staffed locations where job seekers can get the personal attention they need from job search experts to get back to work.
Each Job Resource Center offers job seekers the following services, at no cost:
- Free computer and Internet access
- Assistance from job search experts to provide job placement services
- One-on-one career counseling
- Employer networking opportunities
- Job readiness skills training, including resume writing, interviewing skills, and job search techniques
- Vocational assessments to help focus job searches on the most suitable and in-demand occupations
- Needs assessments and appropriate referrals for mental health, housing, and more
- Job placement and Supported Employment Services to Department of Assistive and Rehabilitative Services consumers
- Referrals to other programs and resources including Department of Assistive and Rehabilitative Services and Operation Vet Worthy (veteran support services) if eligible
For more information, email JRC@goodwillfw.org.