By Veronica Sanchez
From pools to beaches and rivers, there are countless places to go for a swim and keep cool this summer. At Goodwill, we have countless items to help you spend these days looking your best!
We stopped by our Goodwill Collins store and scored on all these swimsuits and accessories for the family:
- For mom, we have a purple one-piece swimsuit from Aerie by American Eagle at $3.99 (originally valued at $23.98).
- To complement the one piece is a cute lace coral swimsuit cover from Xhilaration by Target at $4.49 (originally valued at $19.99).
- For boys, these Spa Castle yellow swim shorts are priced at $1.99 (compared to Walmart trunks starting at $9.98).
- This adorable Cat & Jack by Target one-piece pink and mint colored watermelon tutu swimsuit is priced at $2.19 (originally valued at $11.99).
- The baby swimming diaper from iPlay is priced at just $2.19 (originally priced at 12.99).
- And for dad, we found these fun floral swim trunks from Cherokee priced at $5.99 (originally at $14.99).
At Goodwill, swimsuits for the whole family came to just $20.84!
Don’t even try hitting the pool without some shades starting at $1.79 each. From left to right, we discovered these black Tommy Hilfiger, white aviator, and white Ed Hardy sunglasses.
Or, if you’d rather sport a new hat Goodwill Collins had shelves of hats starting at $1.79 each – even more great bargains for the family!
Be sure to check the color tag of the week and other upcoming sales including our July 19 50% off donated goods sale.
Cheers to summer, swimming and savings!