Goodwill to Host Hiring Event with 9 Area Employers Hiring for 400+ Positions
Open to all job seekers
Goodwill Fort Worth’s Job Resource Center will host a hiring event with 400+ available positions at Aguilar Special Events, Employee Solutions, Family Dollar, Fusion Logistics, Labor Works, Lowe’s, Waffle House, UPS and the United States Census Bureau. A variety of positions will be available for locations across Fort Worth, Arlington, Hurst, Euless and Bedford including warehouse, general labor, retail, as well as forklift and delivery drivers. BBVA Compass will be on-site to assist with opening new checking accounts and Redemption Bridge will provide additional community resources. Job seekers should arrive early, dressed to impress with two forms of ID (Texas Driver’s License or State ID and Social Security Card preferred).
Goodwill’s six area Job Resource Center’s (JRC) are open weekly Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. and offer free services to job seekers, including:
- Job search experts to provide job placement services
- One-on-one career counseling
- Employer networking opportunities
- Job readiness training, including resume writing, interviewing skills and job search techniques
- Appropriate referrals for mental health, housing and more
- Assistance from GoodED, an Adult High School Diploma Online Program
- Digital skills training from the Goodwill Digital Career Accelerator®
- Goodwill Works, a job training and placement program for the homeless and those at imminent risk of homelessness
Tuesday, October 22, 2019
9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Goodwill Job Resource Center
4005 Campus Drive, Fort Worth, TX 76119
Goodwill is more than a thrift store. The largest employer of people with disabilities in the world, Goodwill believes that work has the power to transform lives by building self-confidence, independence, creativity, trust and friendships. Everyone deserves this chance.
Goodwill Fort Worth’s 25 retail locations provide revenue through the sale of donated goods to support Goodwill’s mission – job training and career services for people with disabilities, such as physical or mental disabilities and other barriers to employment including lack of education or work experience and homelessness. For more information on Goodwill Industries of Fort Worth, please visit www.goodwillfortworth.org.