Are you working to change your community? Will more funding help you create that change? Join generations of social advocates who have achieved success by attending our Texas grant proposal writing course. Learn how to get funding for your nonprofit! Whether you’re a Fort Worth nonprofit or from another region, you’ll learn how to do the research, make a plan, and secure the funding you need.
Tuition: $1,095 – Pay by April 23 for early bird rate of $995
Have questions before you can make payment? Contact Grantsmanship Training Program at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-421-9512.
Checkout is processed through Paypal, account not required.
- Guidance by a dynamic expert in this 5-day, hands-on grant seminar
- Practice finding foundation, corporate, and government funding for nonprofits in Ft. Worth and beyond
- Sample grant proposals for reference
- Binder full of grant resources
- Certificate of Completion for all who fully attend
- 12 months of Alumni membership benefits:
- A proposal review by The Grantsmanship Center senior trainer
- Access to GrantDomain, the Center’s searchable database for U.S. funding sources, including Texas funding sources
- Discounts for more grant training, consulting, & publications
- Alumni newsletter
Learn more: Grantsmanship Training Program
“I traveled half-way around the world—a day and a half—to get to this training. And I’m extremely glad I came. This training exceeded our expectations. It’s the most sound financial investment we’ve made!”
– Umai Basiliusm, Policy and Planning Program Manager, Palau Conservation Society
Monday – Thursday, 8:30 am — 5:00 pm
On Wednesday groups have the option to work until 7 pm on-site
Friday, 8:30 am — 1:00 pm
Categories No Categories