Join us on Thursday, November 2, 2017 from 8 a.m. – 11 a.m. for Goodwill Fort Worth’s 2017 Job & Resource Fair! Featuring 10+ hiring employers and 20 resource providers, Goodwill’s Job & Resource Fair is targeted to anyone seeking employment or social service connection in the Tarrant County area. Confirmed vendors include:
- ABM Aviation
- Contemporary Services Corporation
- FedEx Ground
- Packers Sanitation Services
- Radisson Hotel
- Legal Aid
- Moncrief Cancer Institute
- North Texas Institute for Career Development
- The Ladder AllianceThe Parenting Center, Unlocking
- The Parenting CenterUnlocking
- Unlocking DoorsWorkforce Solutions.
- Workforce Solutions
Free shuttles provided by Goodwill will transport job seekers from True Worth Place (1513 E. Presidio, Fort Worth, TX 76102 – depart 9:30 a.m.) the Las Vegas Trail area from Serrano Ranch Apartments (8222 Calmont Ave., Fort Worth, TX 76116- depart 8:15 a.m.) and west Fort Worth (Goodwill Camp Bowie Store – 6908 Camp Bowie Blvd., Fort Worth, TX 76116- depart 7:30 a.m.) to the fair.
Become a vendor! Complete the 2017 Job and Resource Fair Vendor Registration by Oct. 20 and return to email@example.com.