You can now donate your car or truck to Goodwill!
When you donate your vehicle:
You will receive a donation receipt that shows when the automobile was picked up and the year, make, model, and mileage.
After the automobile has been sold at auction, Goodwill will send you a letter stating the sale price of the car for tax purposes.
- Goodwill accepts cars, trucks, vans, motorcycles, RVs, and boats on trailers.
- The vehicle does not need to be in running condition.
- Automobiles should have all tires so that it is easily towed.
- Donors must be able to turn over a clear title and the keys to the car or truck.
- Donors should remove the license plate.
- All personal belongings should be removed. This includes any valuables or documents containing personal information.
- If you believe the vehicle is worth more than $5,000, have it appraised for tax purposes.