Great news! Our hiatus has ended and we are currently scheduling limited home pick-ups at this time. We are looking forward to making it easier than ever for you to schedule your pick-up in 2018. Stay tuned!
Goodwill Industries of Fort Worth is pleased to introduce GOOD2Go, our convenient home pick-up service, to Northeast Tarrant County.
Now, you don’t have to go further than your own front door to purge those items that you no longer want or use. Goodwill’s new home pick-up service makes it even easier to donate your gently-used items. With just a simple phone call, your donations are GOOD2Go.
Thank you for choosing Goodwill Fort Worth as your donation destination! Our convenient home pick-up service is ideal for donations of large, gently used furniture, equipment, clothing, and other household items. Items must be outside and ready for pick up. We are unable to enter the home.
Home/Business Pick Up: Schedule a donation pick up at your home or place of business. This option is ideal for big items such as dressers, couches, desks, conference tables, and more, as well as large amounts of clothing, books, or other goods.
Estates: Those who are downsizing or relocating often have a house full of donations and need a donation inventory for tax purposes.
This is a great option for:
- Downsizing into a smaller home or the home of a family member
- Relocating to a retirement facility, assisted living facility, or nursing home
- The passing of a loved one
- Following an estate sale
Items we will not accept / pick up:
- Baby items (cribs, high chairs, car seats, etc.)
- Mattresses/box springs/bed pillows
- Wet or soiled items
- Broken or stained furniture
- Building materials (lumber, dry wall, trim, doors, windows, fencing, paint, bathtubs, sinks, toilets, roofing materials, etc.)
- Automobile parts (tires, wheels, batteries, body and engine parts, etc.)
- Wall-to-wall carpeting and pad
- Chemicals, insecticides, or empty containers that held them
- Hazardous materials of any kind
- Medical equipment (for life-saving measures, i.e. oxygen tanks, tubing)
- Food items
- Any items that have to be assembled that are not in the original box
- Any Televisions