Goodwill Industries of Fort Worth is pleased to introduce GOOD To Go, our convenient home pick-up service!
Now, you don’t have to go further than your own front door to purge those items that you no longer want or use. Goodwill’s new home pick-up service makes it even easier to donate your gently-used items.
With just a simple click of the mouse, your donations are GOOD To Go.
Thank you for choosing Goodwill Fort Worth as your donation destination! Our convenient home pickup service is ideal for donations of large, gently used furniture, equipment, clothing and other household items. Items must be boxed or bagged and ready for pick up on the first level of your home.
Schedule a donation pickup at your home or place of business. This option is ideal for big items such as dressers, couches, desks, conference tables and more, as well as large amounts of clothing, books or other goods.
Great option for those:
- Downsizing into a smaller home or the home of a family member
- Relocating to a retirement facility, assisted living facility or nursing home
- Transitioning after the passing of a loved one
- Cleaning out a home after an estate sale
Due to stringent government regulations and environmental and safety considerations, Goodwill cannot accept the following items:
- Paint, cleaning supplies, or other hazardous materials
- Mattresses, box springs, bed pillows, and water bed components
- Automobile parts or tires
- Televisions are only accepted at our Fort Worth Campus Drive headquarters. Fort Worth residents can also drop off TV’s and e-waste at four designated drop off stations at city landfills that Goodwill helps staff (2400 Brennan Ave; 5150 Martin Luther King Jr. Freeway; 6260 Old Hemphill Road; and 301 Hillshire Drive).
*Note* We have the right to refuse pickup, based on condition. For more information please call 817-Good-To-Go.