When your business or organization partners with Goodwill Industries of Fort Worth, you’re helping us fulfill our mission to put people with disabilities and other barriers to employment back to work. In return, Goodwill Fort Worth provides trained staff to your organization through our staffing services, janitorial services, and ground maintenance. Goodwill Fort Worth partners with many businesses and organizations across North Texas to provide services to those organizations.
Goodwill Staffing Services (GSS) is a full-service temporary employment service. We’re committed to providing skilled, dependable employees who always have a positive attitude and a desire to work.
Benefits of using our 30-day temp-to-hire services:
- Recruit for a specific position. Our recruiters only present top-notch candidates, reducing the time you spend wading through unsuitable resumes. We perform interviews and conduct background and reference checks prior to employment. Because each employee has been thoroughly evaluated by experienced staff, you can feel confident that we will provide a consistent flow of qualified candidates.
- A large selection. We advertise on a weekly basis and regularly tap an established network of affiliates to create a large pool of active candidates.
- High investment return. We have some of the most competitive rates in the staffing industry. And when you like the employees we provide, you have to wait only 30 days before hiring them, at no extra cost to you.
What we can do for you:
- Eliminate down time. We can have someone available when you need them, for as long as you need them.
- Customize your workforce. Choose from candidates with specialized and specific skills that will meet your business needs.
- Help you meet deadlines. Hire extra staff to help on those hot projects with quick turn around times.
- Provide you with safe employees. Each GSS employee is bonded and carries complete liability insurance.
We provide these great services at no extra cost:
- Criminal history background check
- Reference Checks
We pre-screen and evaluate every single one of our applicants thoroughly, so you don’t have to.
If you’re an employer looking for a qualified candidate to fill a position, please contact Sheryl Sachs at 817-332-7866 x2065 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.