Barriers to employment come down as those with disabilities and disadvantages use their skills to perform meaningful work for the business community. The training and experience Goodwill provides to employees help them learn the importance of efficiency, quality control and customer service. We specialize in three categories:
Packaging & Fulfillment Services
Outsourcing saves money and valuable work space. Here's how:
- You don't pay the high costs of employee benefits, and you eliminate the high costs associated with employee turnover.
- We focus on training and finding good employees so your management and other staff can focus on generating revenue for your company.
- We have state-of-the-art facilities for performing the services you need. You save on space and costly additions and equipment.
- We offer secure and semi-secure environments, giving you valuable peace of mind.
- We're intimately involved with the training of our employees. You can concentrate on your business knowing Goodwill will provide only top-notch talent to meet your needs.
- Shrink wrapping
- Bulk mail
- Hand counting
- Packaging of small parts
- Hand packaging
- Folding, sealing, sorting and bundling
- Hand insertion
- Trade show materials
- Assembly of literature and samples
- Much, much more
Many top companies in the Metroplex rely on Goodwill to fulfill their outsourcing needs. Our partners include Alcon, American Airlines, Dr. Pepper Bottling Company, Fresnel Technologies, Hangerman, Kohl's, Tandy Electronics, Texas Christian University, TTI, and WBAP and KSCS. Let us show you what we can do!
Partnering with Goodwill not only gets you excellent service but allows your business to provide a chance at independence for disabled and disadvantaged workers through the power of work. It's not charity, it's a chance. And it makes good business sense, too.
While it is a common practice in the industry to use subcontractors for custodial work, Goodwill uses only its own employees, trained in full-service commercial building maintenance. The advantage to our customers is the highest degree of quality control. Goodwill's Custodial Service has earned its reputation for quality work. Current clients include the Bureau of Engraving and Printing, the General Services Administration, Army Reserve, and the City of Fort Worth. For more information, please contact Mark Fishback at email@example.com
Businesses, organizations and government agencies use Goodwill's Grounds Maintenance Department in a variety of ways. Services include commercial lawn services (mowing, edging, light landscaping, fertilization and weed control), event cleanup, and park and highway litter removal and control. Year-round maintenance programs are available for corporate events. For more information, please contact Mark Fishback at firstname.lastname@example.org
GIS Aero provides high-quality, competitively priced logistical support, kitting and reclamation services to commercial, miliatary and DoD companies. GIS Aero has served American Airlines for more than a decade. Other Goodwill programs across the country contract with major industry brands, like Cessna, Gulfstream, Boeing, Thayer Aerosopace and Hawker Beech Craft.
When you work with GIS Aero, you get not only the highest level of expertise and service in the aerospace industry, you also create jobs to better your local community. For more information, please contact Mark Fishback at email@example.com
Please click here to veiw our GIS Aero brochure.