Goodwill is pleased to partner with the court systems in Tarrant, Denton, Parker and Johnson Counties to offer court-mandated community service hours to those on probation.
To apply for community service hours, please follow these instructions:
- Print the application from this site (see links on the left of this page).
- Complete the application. Failure to complete the application in its entirety may result in you not being accepted.
- Fax both the Court Order and the Application (found on the left) to the attention of: CSR Administrator at 817.536.1171. -Court Order -Application
- You will be notified of acceptance or denial by the Goodwill CSR Administrator.
- If accepted, you will be assigned to a Goodwill Store or facility location.
- Goodwill CSR Administrator will provide you with a point of contact at the designated facility.
- You will report to the Facility Manager to begin services.
- Upon completion of service, the manager will report the total hours of service to the CSR Administrator.
- A completion letter will be processed and forwarded to you as requested on the application.